Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), a Social Security organisation managed by the govt of India, has made it very easy for users to see their EPF balance and access other information associated with their provident fund.
In simple steps, you’ll check the balance of your Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation account on your phone or laptop in only two minutes.
EPF Balance Check Via SMS:
1. to see your EPF balance, you would like to send “EPFOHO UAN LAN” to 7738299899 as an SMS from your registered mobile number. don’t include the quotation marks within the SMS.
Once the SMS is successfully sent, you’ll immediately receive an SMS containing information about your Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation account including your Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation account balance.
EPF Balance Check Via Missed Call:
1. you’ll just provides a missed turn 011-22901406 from your registered mobile number.
The call will itself disconnect after ringing and shortly you’ll receive an SMS about your Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation account details which can also include your EPF account balance.
EPF Balance Check Through Online portal:
To check your Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation account balance and other details, you’ll also log in to EPFO’s member passbook portal. you would like your Universal Account Number(UAN) to log in.
1. If you’ve got your UAN, skip to subsequent step. If you are doing not have your UAN, attend the Member e-Sewa portal and click on on the “Know Your UAN” link. you’ll find this link at rock bottom of the login page. If your UAN isn’t activated, you’ll activate it by following the “Activate UAN” link just above the “Know Your UAN” link.
2. attend either EPF passbook portal otherwise you can access an equivalent link using the Member e-Sewa portal also .
3. Once you’re on the passbook portal, Enter your UAN and password.
4. On the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation passbook portal, after login, click on “Download/View Passbook” and you’ll be taken to your passbook. you’ll take a printout also .
EPFO announced this information during a tweet on their official Twitter account. EPFO manages workers’ provident and pension funds for post-retirement financial security.