The Unlock-2 guidelines issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs on Monday for the next one month under the Disaster Management Act, 2005, have the night curfew deadline from 9 am to 5 am instead of 10 am to 5 am Has been done.
The government has issued guidelines for ‘Unlock 2’. States that educational institutions, metro rail services, cinemas and gyms will remain closed. The lockdown due to Corona virus infection was given some leeway under the ‘Unlock-1’ and now the government has announced ‘unlock-2’. The Union Home Ministry has issued comprehensive guidelines under ‘Unlock-2’ which will come into effect from July 1 after
1. Completion of ‘Unlock-1’ on 30 June.
2. School, metro will all be closed.
3. More than 5 people in the shops.
4. Domestic flights continue in limited area.
5. There will be a ban on traveling by international flight.
6. Night curfew rules 10 PM to 5 AM
7. State and central government training centers will open from July 15
8. At present, all educational institutions including schools, colleges, coaching will remain closed till 31 July
9. Malls, cinema halls and theaters have also been decided to remain closed
10. Rules will continue to be applicable on the Containment Zone as before
People will be allowed to go home after getting off buses, trains and planes. The local administration can issue orders like enforcement of Section 144 at its level to ensure that the rules are followed. Indian Railways: Rail passengers get big relief, instant ticket booking facility started for special trains.
The number of corona virus patients in the country is continuously increasing. According to the data released by the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, 18,522 new cases have been reported in the last 24 hours and 418 people have died. After this, the total number of corona-positive myrrh has increased to 5,66,840 nationwide, of which 2,15,125 are active cases, 3,34,822 people have been cured or discharged from hospital and 16,893 died so far. Has been done.