Noida: because the number of COVID-19 cases and positivity rate declined in Gautam Buddh Nagar, the district administration on Sunday issued a group of latest guidelines to be followed for relaxation in Lockdown or ‘COVID Curfew’ from June 7, Monday. whilst the fresh phase of unlocking will begin in Noida Unlocks from tomorrow, the district will remain under complete lockdown on weekends post 7 PM. Notably, the Yogi Adityanath-led Uttar Pradesh government today lifted restrictions from all 75 districts except 3 Meerut, Gorakhpur.and Saharanpur, where active cases are still over 600.
Full List of latest Rules which will be effective from 7th June in Noida Unlocks Gautam Budh Nagar District:
- Shops and markets outside containment zones can function from 7 am to 7 pm on weekdays i.e, from Monday to Friday.
– Vegetable markets in densely populated areas will function in open places.
– Only home delivery are going to be allowed from restaurants.
– Street Vendors and Vendors can resume their work with Covid behavior and distance.
– Schools, colleges and educational institutes to remain closed.
– Cinema halls, gymnasiums, swimming pools, clubs and shopping malls will remain closed.
– While there would be full attendance for the frontline workers, for the remainder of the govt employees, there would be 50 per cent attendance on rotation.
– A COVID help desk must be established in the least offices.
– Industrial units will remain open following Covid appropriate guidelines with mandatory Covid help desk.
– Govt has asked the private sector to encourage the workers to figure from home.
– No employee with COVID symptoms are going to be permitted inside office premises.
– 2 Passengers are going to be allowed in autos and other 3 wheelers vehicles.
– 3 Passengers allowed in e-rickshaw.
– 4 Passengers allowed in 4 wheelers all subject to proper distancing and wearing of masks.
– Not more than 5 devotees are going to be allowed inside a spiritual place at a time.
– Not more than 25 members are going to be allowed during a wedding function.
– Only 20 people are going to be allowed at a funeral procession.