Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday interacted with students, teachers, and fogeys during Pariksha Pe Charcha virtually. The Union Education Minister said that 32 channels of Swayam Prabha including Doordarshan and various platforms of state telecasted the programme live for kids , teachers, and fogeys . Here’s a glance at important highlights from PM Narendra Modi’s speech. PM Narendra Modi’s quote:
1. If tons has been lost within the Corona period, tons has been found. the primary lesson of Corona is that the people whom you missed has played an enormous role in your life and have become more known during the Corona period.
2. While we will say that students have lost a year of their lives thanks to Covid, thanks to the pandemic, they learned truth value of the many essential things.
3. What you read can’t be the sole measure of success or failure in your life. What you are doing in life will determine your success and failure.
4. Connect together with your kids, learn their likes and dislikes. once you involve yourself in your kids’ worlds, it’ll reduce the generation gap, and that they too will understand your point of view.
5. i’m sure all the exam warriors will had best on exams! Study the maximum amount as you’ll , celebrate life the maximum amount as you’ll , because this is often some time , conquer it!
6. Be calm once you enter the exam hall. Leave all of your tension and nervousness outside the hall. Just specialise in the questions, don’t anticipate bad scenarios, be confident about your diligence and preparation
7. Unfortunately, we’ve build up numerous expectations around marks and examinations that we frequently forget that they’re just stepping stones and not the destination, your marks don’t decided your future. An exam is simply the begining of a fruitful career.
8. the primary step to motivate anyone is with proper training. Once the child’s mind is trained ,the time of inspiration will begin . Involve, internalize, associate and visualize. you’ll follow this formula to sharpen memory.
9. i would like to request my young friends that when the examinations are over, make an inventory of all the items you employ and identify what percentage of these things are local and the way many of them foreign and out to shop for local products to strengthen the vision of #AatmaNirbharBharat and #VocalforLocal.
10. We are celebrating 75 years of independence as #AmritMahotsav, i would like my young friends to write down about our freedom frighters and believe subsequent 75 years of the state .