Digital Marketing is a thriving profession and a dream for many. It is a challenge to get a DM job today because of the intense competition even after attending Digital Marketing Training Institute in Gurgaon, but if you master these 5 questions you can definitely land yourself with a great digital marketing job. Digital Marketing Executive.
Some commonly asked questions are: –
- WHY DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A CAREER IN DIGITAL MARKETING: –
Digital marketing is a rapidly growing field and as the entire world goes digital it has a great future. Moreover, this field is very lucrative and the pays are good while the work is interesting and easy.
There is also a lot of scope for innovation and creativity and there is something one learns every day.
In the times to come digital marketers will be very sought after and will get great remuneration and job satisfaction.
- WHAT IS THE BENIFT OF DIGITAL MARKETING OVER TRADITIONAL MARKETING: –
Traditional marketing is outdated, as the entire world goes global digital marketing is definitely the future. These are some benefits of digital marketing over traditional marketing:
- Cost: Digital marketing is much cheaper than traditional marketing
- Reach: The target audience is reached through proper Digital marketing.
- Relevance: The niche audience which is meant to buy the product is reached through DM
- ROI: The ROI is very good and you get good results within a budgeted spending.
- WHAT IS THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN INBOUND AND OUTBOUND MARKETING: –
Inbound marketing is used to attract customers to your website through paid and unpaid channels hence the name. In inbound marketing the customer reaches out to the company.
Outbound marketing is where the company reaches out to the customer through mails, ads and offers.
- HOW CAN ONE INCRESE TRAFFIC TO ONE’S WEBSITE: –
There are many ways through which you can increase the traffic to your website. Some of them are:
- Google Ads: These are a very good way of increasing the traffic to your website
- Guest Blogs: Through guest blogs you can increase your audience size
- Backlinks: Backlinks help in getting traffic from other websites which redirects to your website
- Good Content: Content is critical and good quality content will always have takers.
- WHAT ARE THE LIMITATIONS OF ONLINE MARKETING: –
Some limitations of online marketing are: –
- Reach: –
The entire world in not always online and they see your ad only when they are and this is one severe drawback of digital online marketing
- Cost: –
The cost of advertising in online marketing is growing by the day. And companies have to try to get the best ROI from it.
- Competition: –
There are more than a billion websites out there and there is intense competition which makes it a challenge to succeed.
- Lack of control: –
There is a lack of control as far as PPC ads are concerned and this is a major drawback.
Thus if you familiarize yourself with these questions and master their answers you can surely succeed in getting a great job towards a sky rocketing career of a digital marketer.