The manic yet a chirpy city is an abode that invites all kinds of experimental fashion. Delhi is undoubtedly a fairyland for thousands of women across the nation. Be it edgy fashion, unique artistry, or some high-end designs, the designers of the city will keep you entertained throughout.
Join us in this crazy tete-a-tete list of top 10 fashion designers in Delhi for your next function to attend. Revamp your fashion statement right away!
- Sabyasachi Mukherjee – The eloquent designs curated by the great man are speechless! Adding the oomph factor to the silhouettes can make you feel out of the world.
- Masaba Gupta – The eccentric designs are not everyone’s cup of tea. The prints that will fetch you compliments like – DROP, DEAD GORGEOUS! Collide with the cultural hues and be a free soul like an untamed nirvana.
- Payal Singhal – Re-invent your style with majestic motifs. Her exquisite designs become essential for your bridal trousseau. The vintage style that can be passed from one generation to another.
- Manish Malhotra – Personify that grace with a classic glamour for the larger-than-life weddings. Don’t forget to miss upon any festivals and look like a ‘Pataka’ instead!
- Kanika Goyal – Are you someone who falls for minimalism every single time? Goyal’s designs are made for the woman of today! Modern, sassy with refined tailoring will make you all in awe.
- Nida Mehmood – Dash of embroidery teamed with delicate details. Epitomes that subtle look with a bolder perspective.
- Manish Arora – Glamour never takes a day off! Enough explained, isn’t it? The mere aim is to love the eponymous statement that is worn by the customers.
- Asha Gautam – The contemporary interpretation from the Mughal era depicting the splendor of fusion.
- Anita Dongre – If the dainty designs are your choice, then look no other than Anita Dongre’s design where the embroidery is crafted with brilliance.
- Bibhu Mohapatra – Every woman wishes to be a Christian bride once in a lifetime, merely because of the gown that speaks volumes and is enough to mark the territory.
The intricate work with the floral designs is to die for. All of these designers strive perfection in their craftsmanship, especially when women of all ages love it!